Pagina's

zaterdag 5 oktober 2013

But... Not this is possible ..... If you musicians weren't there. Thank you guys so much. Love.

100 likes further, the page that started after my Fanpage for The Earphone Heads (partly) was stopped. My passion for music and follow various bands has experienced a considerable growth in the years. So I started again 6 years back, in september with Moke during Appelpop. This band grew into an established name within the music in Netherlands. I was allowed to this together with a friend in the years many times. I think I do that 25 times in the meantime.

But I have done since the end of 2009 lists track. When I meet 1 of the then band members of another band. Not much later I followed this band on the foot. And people who know me know of course that I have over The Earphone Heads. I was allowed to see these gentlemen live play 27 times.

Starting from 2012 I discover more and more bands, growing my interest in the music industry of aspiring musicians. I meet more and more musicians. And since all the while filming, but that grew in the years more, 2012 was a top year with filming and the youtube page ran getting better.

It must come by early 2013 a page on facebook where I can my movies, but also the various musicians can promote, attention to the bands that are just starting or use some more attention. Often bands from the region and sometimes something more national.

In doing so, hear music and also my lastfm page, there it is, every year since 2007 released a list, weekly, monthly and yearly. Those charts are more on the page. Also some more news about the bands and the various sites, such as lastfm and of course the youtube channel. Without that channel no uploads.

I have so many stories over the years, from the cosy conversations with the musicians. The valuation and the conviviality of all those great performances.

Today, this page 100 likes. Nice achievement, for the musicians like to find out more or to see the updates. But for anyone who also loves music and want to stay up 2 date.

Did you know that ....
Also the page follows Doornroosje?

The visitors even from Indonesia, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Brazil, India, Singapore, Germany and Tunisia?

The fans of the site are most on Friday around 18: 00 online?

There are now 1,200 uploads to view @ http://youtube.com/henryvandenberg
To view this also on the facebookpage from today?

You have to click on the tab above in You Tube?

But... Not this is possible ..... If you musicians weren't there. Thank you guys so much. Love.

There are a lot of bands that I know the last 2 years, the 1 I saw what more often than the other. I am now busy an overview about 2013. Always nice to see what you all have experienced that year, now made all sorts of sites, where the emphasis still will be in promoting and monitoring the many musicians.

Thank you all, we are now going for the 200!

So long!




PS. De Nederlandse versie is hier te vinden:  http://dyw2kthemusicentertainment.blogspot.nl/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten